Information shared on the Website by user while creating a user account:
- Account Information. Users may register on Website/App and share their standard contact information. In addition, we may collect any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address verification and telephone number, emergency contact details, immunization details, details pertaining to medical conditions and allergic reactions, birth date, city, gender; other kind of identifying information.
- Identity Verification Information. To help create and maintain a trusted environment, we may collect identity verification information such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license, of the person in charge of the Daycare Centre as permitted by Website/Applicable laws or other authentication information.
- For any legitimate business purpose, provided that the information is de-identified or aggregated, such that it cannot be reasonably tied to an individual.
- To improve the Website/App and the Service. We use Analytics Information to improve our existing and develop new services and offerings and to customize existing and future product offerings.
- To derive market insights. We use Analytics Information to analyze the market and conduct business analyses related to the Website/App and our Services and for other research purposes.
- To secure our services and systems. We use Analytics Information to secure our systems by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities and to otherwise protect the information we collect.
- To provide you with customer support in order to fulfill our contracts with Users.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website/App.
- To provide, develop and improve Otterby and its services, including to make assessments and recommendations about the Service.
- To notify about changes of our Website/App or any services that we offer or provide through it.
Cookies When you visit websites, your browser may automatically transmit information to these websites throughout the visit. We use “cookies” and equivalent technologies to collect information through our Website and Software’s. Cookies are small data files stored on your device that act as a unique tag to identify your browser.
Bing Ads Remarketing: Bing Ads remarketing Service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
Twitter: Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
Third-Party Platforms: In order to provide you the best Service Otterby gets connected to various third-party services. The Website/Software’s may link to, or be linked to, other Websites not maintained by us. Otterby is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party Websites, including any linked or linking Software’s. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such Website’s before disclosing your personal information to them. If you link to Third Party Website’s you may be subject to those Third-Party Website’s terms and conditions and other policies. Otterby makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third-Party Website’s, and your linking to any other Website’s is completely at your own risk, and Otterby disclaims all liability thereto.
Our Services are not intended for or directed to children. Children under 18 are not eligible to use our Services. Our policies are compliant with Canadian Child Welfare Research Portal of Canada and Protection Act By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to create an account and purchase the Services advertised through our platform. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children younger than the age of 18, we will take reasonable measures to delete or destroy such information from our records.